Welcome to the home of Seacoast Press, an imprint of Mindstir Media LLC. We provide authors with one of the most author-friendly experiences in the industry, offering top-notch book publishing services; Best Seller campaigns; and 100% royalties through our Best Seller publishing service package. Our services are “traditional-quality” — in other words, we provide you with the support of a professional team and, as a result, your published book will look and feel like a top-notch traditionally published book. But our business model is considered “non-traditional” — and preferred by many — because of the following reasons:
- You, the author, retain all publishing rights when you publish with Seacoast Press (instead of transferring your rights to a traditional publisher).
- You keep control over the content of your book as well as the book design (vs. traditional publishers that generally want final say over the book design and content of your book).
- You do not need a literary agent in order to work with us (most traditional publishers require that you contact them through an agent).
- You are able to get your book published in about 3-6 months (instead of over a year through a traditional publisher).
- You receive 100% royalties when you publish with us (vs. an average of about 10% via traditional publishing).
- We offer a Best Seller Campaign via our Best Seller service program.
Seacoast Press Authors Have Been Seen in the Following News Outlets and Many More…
Our Famous Traditional-Quality Book Publishing Services
Sure, our publishing model is “non-traditional,” but we pride ourselves in supplying authors with traditional-quality services such as…
- Top-notch custom cover and interior book design.
- Project manager working with you one-on-one throughout the publishing process.
- First-rate book printing: softcover and hardback in black and white or full-color (dust jacket option available for the hardback format). We use the same printing facility as some subsidiaries of Thomas Nelson and Zondervan (HarperCollins Publishers) as well as Simon & Schuster. We are not affiliated with any of those major traditional publishers, but we take printing quality just as seriously as they do.
- Book distribution through Ingram, the largest book wholesale distributor in the world.
- Access to world-class marketing and publicity services.
- Order fulfillment and quarterly sales reporting.