Seacoast Press offers one book publishing services package. Via this package, all Seacoast Press authors are assigned an expert project manager to guide them through the publishing process… The project manager oversees the custom book design, electronic & printed proofs, distribution, our premium publicity and social media marketing services, and much more. Seacoast Press authors also retain 100% royalties. This is more than self-publishing; it’s full-service book publishing at its best.
$2000 one-time fee for the services listed below (credit card or check). We also provide financing through Paypal Credit, an option that offers No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months (subject to credit approval). You can simply use your Paypal Credit toward your purchase with us. Click here to apply for Paypal Credit and/or to learn more.
- Expert author representative (i.e. project manager) assigned to the author
- Custom book cover design
- Custom interior layout
- Copyright notice
- ISBN/bar code
- Electronic proofs (design files emailed to the author for his/her approval before we generate the printed proof)
- Printed proof (a printed copy mailed to the author for his/her approval before distribution commences)
- Worldwide distribution (availability through Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, BAM, Powell’s, Ingram and thousands of retailers and booksellers in over 100 countries)
- Unlimited book printing & order fulfillment
- 100% royalties
- Quarterly sales reporting and payments
- Premium social media marketing service: Twitter promotion (via several Twitter accounts in our network) to reach approx. 500,000+ followers/potential buyers
- Premium publicity service: press release writing & distribution to over 100 premium online news outlets including CBS, Fox, ABC, and NBC affiliated sites
Seacoast Press Authors Have Been Seen in the Following News Outlets and Many More…
I am so glad I chose Seacoast Press to publish my book. I have been professionally, courteously, and kindly treated from the first communication to the present moment. Their publishing services are top notch, their design team excellent, and they are quick to respond to questions as they arise. I was thrilled when my cover design arrived – it exceeded all my expectations. I appreciate their clarity about costs and individualized service and they deliver in a timely manner. Their charges are certainly more than competitive and they offer a full range of services so that you can find just the package that suits your needs. I recommend them heartily and without reservation! -Christy Day, author of Walking from Here to There: Finding My Way on El Camino
We also sell several services à la carte. See below:
- Copy-editing: $0.02 per word ($300 minimum)
- Children’s Book Illustration: $150 each. See some children’s book illustration samples here.
- Ebook publishing & distribution: $400
- Author Website design and development: $1,000
Questions? Feel free to contact us at 800-767-0531 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also sign up for a free consultation by filling out the form.